Return All Robots!
A downloadable game for Windows
Return All Robots! is an action-puzzle game released by Space Whale Studios in November 2010 for PC and the XBox 360. There are blue robots that you need to guide into a teleporter. They'll always move towards you (as best they can), when you call them. Watch out, though, because there are dangers in the world that you have to keep the blue robots away from! There are also dastardly red robots that behave like blue robots, but cause havok if they get their hands on a blue robot, a teleporter, or even you!
- Over 40 levels of robotic mayhem!
- A Booptastic soundtrack by the interminable Zircon!
- More art styles than one game should ever use!
- Dated references!
Now the game is available again at the low cost of FREE!
Check out what the reviewers are saying! (or, really, said, since it launched in 2010)
- "One of the Better Games on XBLIG" - XBoxHornet
- "an excellent little puzzle game" - GameCola
- "a unique puzzle game with some descent[sic] music" - Gaming Is Magic
Download the zip file.
You may get a warning that the app didn't install correctly. Ignore that warning.